Old 10-14-2021, 08:30 AM
RJSAviator76
Gets Weekend Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by LUVisLost View Post
The horse dewormer does not work. It has been disproved time and time again. Seriously it started off as a joke on FB and away it went. Find me ANY peer reviewed medical article that shows it works. I’ve looked and found none. I would bet the dewormer had killed more people than the vaccine has in the world but I haven’t seen anyone working on those stats.
Don't tell me. Tell that to these 3 guys who recovered quickly. As for calling it the "horse dewormer", you're showing your gullibility and how easily manipulated you are by the media. I reckon the world needs people like you - blindly obedient and parroting the narrative.

Monoclonal therapies do work, 78 percent efficacy in one trial. That is great but not as good as vaccines. (Side note monoclonal antibodies are lab grown antibodies that started off harvested from a recovered patient, think about that if you don’t want some lab grown vaccine going into your body). The big thing is the cost. We are talking 6K a treatment and must be administered IV style. Vaccines are about 12-36 bucks to the government and free to everyone who wants one. Do the math if 5M people at 6K a pop, that’s a BIG 30B. That’s if only 5M get the treatment, just imagine if 100M need it?
Fundamental difference... one is supposed to be a vaccine that carries some risk. Regardless of what you may think, we simply have not had enough time with these vaccines around to see what the long-term effects are. Some think this risk is acceptable, others do not. But the fundamental difference is that once you put this substance in your body, that's it... you don't get to say "oh crap, get it out of me!" Case in point, I had blood clots a few years back and I took J&J vaccine before it came out that it carried an increased risk of blood clots. 3 weeks later, the news came out and guess what... I couldn't go to my doctor and say "get that out of me, doc!" Tough luck...

With medication, I'm curing a confirmed illness. I'm simply blown away that this is even a valid discussion. Step away from politics of the vaccine and start thinking FOR YOU, not for me.
Just amazes me pilots HATE it when an aircraft accident occurs and some “aviation expert” that has a private pilot license is on the news telling everyone what happened and usually misstating facts left and right, but when a pandemic hits they are the “medical experts”. Leave it to the adults, they are right a whole lot more than wrong.
You mean like Fauci?