Old 10-14-2021, 01:40 PM
usernamehere
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by itsmegunty;[url=tel:3309112
3309112]That’s literally just your opinion on how immunizations work. Why do you think there’s talk about having a COVID booster every year—akin to the flu shot?

You’re a pilot.

You are not an immunization expert. If you want to go study infectious diseases, by all means, put in your notice, quit your job, and go back to school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well I did some checking and I’m wrong about the flu thing. But not in the way you think. When I did my research a few months ago it seemed like the mRNA wouldn’t be a good choice for the flu. However, now they’re looking at it because production and editing time would be able to occur much later than it has to now. So they would be able to formulate a vaccine much quicker than they can right now.

However, the current booster shot for covid is interchangeable with the first two shots you got. It’s not different.

You can do a quick search on natural immunity when it comes to covid. (Try something other than google) There are a lot of studies. And there are a lot of doctors who say natural immunity is better. You and you’re non-immunologist self have chosen to listen to certain doctors over others. Which is fine. The “you’re not an immunologist” argument is weak sauce. I, like you, am capable of gathering information and making decisions or understanding something, at least at a basic level, even if we’re not experts in the field.