View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 09:32 AM
Anon1212
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by Powderkeg View Post
I wish you the best of luck with your options, but it always surprises me how many people come to F9 for the DEN domicile. The previously mentioned growing pains aren’t totally untrue…but while those things are likely to improve, the outlook for somebody wanting to live in DEN probably won’t. Buyer beware.
while I agree that anybody coming here, if they’ve done their research, likely knew or should know that living in Denver or commuting there might be a stagnant situation for a while. However, the way the times have changed, anybody living on the western side of the country also isn’t in a good spot. Vegas is also stagnant now and showing no signs of improving. I know, I know; PHX is coming…. So they say. Until I see it, I don’t put any stock into it. I don’t think any of us knows what management is thinking or intends to do. This airline could be the perfect fit for a new hire that wants to live / commute to Florida or PHL. However, it’s not becoming a lot of fun for new hires living in other places. Now that the big guys are starting to hire again, I do think we’re going to see a lot of guys jumping ship for different domicile choices / pay.