Thread: Will airlines force employees get vaccine??

ThumbsUp , 10-23-2021 09:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off
ThumbsUp
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2018
Quote: The doctor who initially made that claim on Stephen Bannon's show later acknowledged that was false regarding the liability differences.

'Malone quickly conceded his statement on the Bannon show was wrong. “When one is doing rapid analysis on the fly, one does not always get everything right,” he told The Fact Checker. “On this particular legal liability issue I did not hunt down the details myself, and relied on comments from a third party lawyer which were not fully correct.” He said the statements we received from Pfizer and HHS “are consistent with my current understanding.” '

In early 2020, after the coronavirus emerged, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the PREP Act to “provide liability immunity for activities related to medical countermeasures against covid-19.” So that covers all vaccines that might be produced to combat the coronavirus, whether fully authorized or not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ty-protection/

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you're just repeating information that you assumed was good, but please do some basic research on this stuff if you're going to broadcast it as fact.

We might be able to get past all of this COVID stuff faster if we all just do some due diligence about what we say, and how we proceed going forward. The better informed we each are, the better off we are as a whole.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
I’m not sure what Robert Malone said as I generally avoid anything he says. What I said is straight from the FDA press release. The EUA labeled vaccine is a countermeasure and would go through CICP. Comirnaty is FDA approved and would go through VICP. Both are chemically the same and I would have no problems taking them personally interchangebaly with boosters, etc., but there is a legal difference.

The article that you sent from WaPo says exactly what I said.