View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 10:09 AM
Royalblueskies
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2021

Originally Posted by Mnav8or84 View Post
Long time listener first time caller!

Interviewed on the 18th and got the call with a CJO on the 22nd. Excited to be joining the team! I received ERJ class date of April 26th. I only choose ERJ because it had an earlier class date. CRJ earliest class was May 17th. Both equipment seem to be pretty junior for MSP base which is what I want so I chose the earliest class date. I was informed that I could be waitlisted for an earlier class. I have just a couple more hour requirements to finish up for ATP mins. The recruiter said that I could swap to CRJ if it had a shorter waitlist once I have my mins completed.

Question to the hive is are new hires actually being pulled from the waitlists? Are we having a lot of no shows to classes or people dropping? I am just curious as to what the chances of actually getting into a sooner class would be by being on the waitlist.

Overall the interview process was great and look forward to flying with you all!
Several ppl in this thread (including myself) have successfully been pulled from the waitlist. It seems to be how communicative your recruiter is. Most of us asked and within a week were bumped up. Most of the ones who havent gotten an earlier one seems to be from the recruiter not being very responsive. But quite a few people have jumped ship for other airlines because of earlier class dates. And also people getting move to other class dates has created openings as well so there is definitely movement happening regarding the waitlist.