View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 04:27 PM
symbian simian
Line holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A

Originally Posted by Prop Job View Post
I have a few ideas:

I was very nervous to be finally staring my dream job in the face and I think it showed.

I had two errors on my app. I can't believe it with how many times I scrubbed that thing and having used an app review service.

I'm an 18 yr Mil guy, flying for 15, but with relatively low TT, 2200 TT, 800 TPIC.

I prepped my a** off and may have come across too canned.

I may have come across fake on the hypotheticals by falling into the trap of going down the path I thought they wanted to hear vs how I would react in the real world.

I think I'm a humble guy but here I find myself in this uncomfortable situation where I'm supposed to be "selling" myself and I'm wondering if maybe I came off as arrogant.

I had some time at Endeavor but not much and I don't think I explained why it was such a small amount of time very well.

Really hoping I can get a chance clean this stuff up in 6 months.
So, unless you are the worst guy out there ( and, if so, who cares...), you will get another shot. It seems you are worried about the prep. Talk to your friends that got hired at the place that you want to work at, with similar experience. Talk to people that are going to tell you how you come across. If you succeeded in the mil for 15 years you can do this too.