View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 04:54 AM
Hedley
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by ENGtoATP View Post
I have two CJO's, Envoy & OO. Orientation class date is on Dec 15th with Envoy and I have a 175 class with SKW on Jan 15th. I wIll be living in Tampa FL, knowing that with Envoy I have a remote chance of an MIA base assignment (Non-cadet), would you commute for SKW forever or would you roll the dice with Envoy for the chance of MIA? I'm thinking with the American network it would be easier to commute out of TPA. I understand that I may have to wait to get a shot in two-three years when bidding for CA as cadets will probably suck up all the 175s in class. Moving away from Tampa isn't an option, wish it were. Thanks!
Envoy would be the easiest commute and you’d have flow to AA in your back pocket if you don’t go somewhere else before your number is up. Outside of AA, neither company will give you an advantage anywhere else. Take the easy commute, fly as much as you can, and update your applications frequently. If you’re committed to living in TPA, eventually ending up at AA, or a LLC with a Florida base would be a pretty good gig.