View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 08:42 AM
Setspeed
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by Egg320 View Post
Its so good to hear that, the firehose treatment is really bad. Is there anything you would recommend I look at for the 747 with regards to flows, profiles, call outs etc? I realize it has been said there is enough time when you get there but just wondering if it’s worth getting a head start.

As far as selection of the aircraft you want to fly, how accommodating are they? Ideally I want the 747 first followed by the 777 but could they turn around and just say we want you on the 737 or 767? Not the end of the world I guess as you can change in 18 months I believe but I presume don’t say in an interview that ‘You won’t accept the 767 or 737’

Thanks for the help.
If you don’t have much time they’ll put you on 737. >2500 hours seems like they’re willing to take your request into consideration. 747 is Atlas’s bread and butter so that seems to be the most popular spot to end up.

Also, there’s no need to work on profiles and call outs before you get to training. You’re bound to learn the wrong thing somewhere along the way if you try to find something online and it’s better if you just wait til you’re here.