View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Egg320
Jet Jockey Junkie

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: F.O.
Default The future

Originally Posted by C17B74 View Post
This is the reality. It could easily be the best game in town or out of town for that matter. That’s the irritation point as most of us know it could be the best but historically the data does not lend itself to be on that vector to capture. I enjoy the pluses and hope we continue to strive to alleviate the minuses.

*As someone mentioned regarding their priorities, it checks a lot of boxes for myself but I am not the norm regarding the most popular boxes. I will say as the new “rules” are being implemented, this month’s bid line has been staying intact for the most part and when not compensation has been directed. Flying harder than before which could be a glitch but a fair guess is efficiency is falling into place ever so slowly or in my case rapidly. Just passed 40hrs in about a week being out… At this rate I will exceed the awarded bid line credit but the night is still young and there are always monkey wrenches in every system. TBD at this time.
I don’t work there but it would tick a lot of boxes for me as well. Who knows, maybe when it gets real bad next year changes will BE FORCED on senior management and those in charge. At some point the shareholders etc will surely get upset with the CEO and his shenanigans.

Again maybe just wishful thinking but surely this situation just cannot continue, there has to be and always is a point where one goes too far. Where that point is I don’t know but it sure will be interesting to see how they deal with what is now expected to be an extremely tough couple of years regarding recruitment.

I can only assume especially for US pilots that their options are about to explode in where they can go and what they can potentially earn etc.