View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 02:21 PM
nibake
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by S4User View Post
Any updates from the call today?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Yeah, it lasted for about 2 hours. The company proposal was not discussed, but the union's counterproposal, which is supposed to get an answer this Thursday, was. This is all from memory so take it for what it's worth.

Several things aren't getting touched on, like sick time. The union isn't really asking for any changes in the way of insurance. Top rate is current industry average plus 20 (273), take off about $2.50 per year for each year under 12. No specifics about FO rates but they would follow CA rates and be pretty good. DOS yearly raises, I think about $10 per year. 3 year contract. Retirement direct contribution would be 14, 15, 16, respective years of the contract. Trip rig 3.5. Vacation leveling (81% of vacation periods must be evenly distributed). Out of base reserve (voluntary). First in last out. 5 weeks vacation for super senior dudes. 75 hr guarantee for reserve. Premium pay and fatigue LOAs incorporated into new contract. PBS in one year, tons of stuff is wrapped up in the PBS commitment level. Training bidding. Vacation day is worth 5 hours. Deadhead diverting, can't remember if that is the right word, + travel bank allows any commuter to avoid going to MSP for no reason. Travel bank can be used for hotels. Lots of improvement in offline deadheading rules with penalties for failure to comply. Business class or better if >4 hours. Financial penalties for company plus benefits for the pilot if you are kept out on your trip longer than scheduled. That's all I can think of right now.