View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Av8rPHX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by Ed Force One View Post
I had an instance where a passenger and her child were so poorly behaved that the entire crew agreed she should not be allowed to continue on her connecting flight. Since we knew where her connector was, we all 6 walked over to the gate, spoke with the agent and the Captain and voiced our concerns. What happened after that I don't know.

Did we overstep? Absolutely not, IMO. Had they been connecting on *our* flight we would have refused them hands down. So why not warn a new, unsuspecting crew? Of course, in my situation, it was 2 gates down. I wouldn't have taken a train from ATL F gates over to the T gates, but I would have called somebody.

But following a guy around a huge airport and into a bathroom? Uh... no. There are ways to figure this out. Passenger manifests, etc.

The airlines have people who make $13 bucks an hour who would have called and notified the proper parties about that situation. Best to just make the call/acars and go stand in line at Starbucks between flights (if it’s open)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro