View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 12:27 PM
SriAviatrix
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2021
Default Failed online assessment

Hey guys, just wanted to chime in and get some advice. I received my invitation to take the online assessment and used RST and CUT-e for prep. I hit the practice tests all week and took the assessment the other day. I was notified within hours of not making the cut. It says I can re-apply in 6 months. I am just in shock to be honest. Mainly because I felt good about the test overall. I am not sure where I came up short. Tracking the moving dots was challenging above 8-9 and so ended up guessing my best on those. The sudoku, and multitask seems pretty good. Any idea how many actually fail the assessment? The only think I can think of, is during the RMI orientation portion, I would hold up my pencil to the monitor to help me picture the aircraft in relation to the beacon, and I am not sure if that is a no-no or not. I read the instructions carefully to make sure I would not break any known rules etc. Should I reapply in 6 months, or am I on a "list" so to speak from here on out with Delta? Thanks folks.