View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 04:50 PM
Drum
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: 3+ hour sit in the ATL

Originally Posted by Abouttime2fish View Post
Debunk?? The death shot don’t work. Unless you are old, or have health issues, more likely to be harmed by shot than covid. FACT. Dumb ass rickndumd777 will ban me again I’m sure.

jab doesn’t stop infection

jabbed spread covid equally with unjabbed

reduce seriousness of infection???? How you going to prove that?

stop drinking the cool aid. Stand up. Stand up for yourself. Stand up for your kids. Stand up for your country. Just say no.
Originally Posted by YXnot View Post
…..Amen, hold the line, I got slapped for saying the shots don’t work as advertised. I guess opinions aren’t allowed.
Originally Posted by RI830 View Post
Only opinions that matter are that agree with said MOD.
Otherwise you get banned for “misinformation” or “moderator harassment”

Opposing opinions are not taken lightly here
I have several bans.

Last one was 30 days, for "misinformation". Yeah, Lt Col (DR) Long was thought to be made up by me.

When I pointed out she was indeed real, with multiple sources to include her LinkedIn and live televised testimony in front of Sen Ron Johnson's COVID-19 panel.

I don't care. I'll keep posting.

This coof charade and its freedom sapping policies and draconian state and extra-government actions has gone on long enough.

Fortunately I live in a free state. 15 days of the month I revel in my freedom. Too bad I have to overnight in craphole blue cities/states that practice medical apartheid. Lucky for me Uber Eats still delivers to us pure bloods

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy time with friends families and co-workers if you happen to be flying over the holiday. See you all in a week or two - Inshallah