View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 04:09 AM
FangsF15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011

Originally Posted by JetPilotDaddy View Post
I just interviewed and got the CJO a week ago. I forgot to add a commercial stage 6 check bust on my app and I caught it inside the 3 day 'no changes at all' deadline as I was putting color coded flags of my good and bad in my logbook. I was sweating it! When they asked about my app during the interview I said I screwed up and thought it was in there and I wanted to make it right by adding it. They asked about it, I said I landed long on the short field and therefore it was a bust. They said no problem, so we then hand wrote it in at the end of the interview. Also, they DID ask why I changed my availability from 2 weeks, when I submitted my app 3 months prior, to 4 weeks a few weeks ago. I told them my current boss asked me to give him 4 weeks when I told him I was interviewing at Delta, so I changed my notice to reflect that. So yes, they do see all of your changes. A very relaxed experience overall.
This is the best kind of answer to some of these questions, as it’s a recent real-world example that should set a lot of minds at ease. Not just a “you should be fine” from the peanut gallery. Thanks for adding to the body of knowledge here.

Congrats on the CJO.