Old 11-22-2021, 06:07 AM
Mando314
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by TheFlyingRudi View Post
Just checked the seniority list and it seems like last couple classes of new hires on the CRJ went to Detroit, Chicago or Minneapolis. On the ERJ a bunch went to Chicago, some to Denver, several to LAX, SFO, IAH and BOI. Not sure the attrition level but in October we lost 84 Captains and 62 FOs but we are still up 119 pilots from the last month due to new hires. As far as reserves I'm not sure what it is now, every base is different and every airplane is different. A buddy of mine who is new on the CRJ in LAX (2019 hire date but finished training 2020 due to covid) got a line the last couple months. Right now things are moving fast! That's actually an understatement, it's a great time to get hired and move up the seniority list. We are hiring a ton, according to the seniority list there are over 300 FOs I'm ready between both aircraft. I'm happy to help answer anymore questions, just PM me. For what it's worth if you are heart set on a west coast base I'd go for the ERJ.
Thanks sounds like a lot of movement. Also my class starts next week so I'll probably just stick with the CRJ rather than delay my date for the ERJ. I'll move if I have to since i've done it before for another flying job. I'm expecting seniority will be quite important.

Thanks