View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 07:17 AM
RJSAviator76
Gets Weekend Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by LUVisLost View Post
Have you done research to see why people are moving? Is it economical? Personal? Family? Why are they moving? I haven’t done the research myself so I can not say one way or another. I can say moving from snow belt to sunbelt for older people is most likely personal. If your job changed location is work related. If you abandon a high cost of living area to lower cost area is economical. I don’t know the answer and outside of the UHaul survey I don’t know if anyone has done the research. I haven’t looked.

My point is UHaul rental prices are the market wiring as intended. Prices are not being determined by Abbott, Newsom or some politician. It’s the free market system working as designed.

Yes they are. The question is why? You don’t think the policies set by the leftist politicians are what’s driving people away from those states?

Man, it’s a sad day that we’re no longer “California-dreamin’ and instead we’re “California-fleein’ and you can squarely thank the Democratic Party and their policies for that.