View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 06:43 PM
AdmiralofRears
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2020
Position: Admiral of the Galley

Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
Company is trying to go directly to pilots to negotiate now, thinking we need to convince the union to take their deal. Unbelievable. The union is us, and the “deal” the company is trying to pass off is sub-standard and hugely lacking. Start your trip wherever is convenient for them and call it work from home? Hard no. They’re trying to turn everyone into a commuter who is responsible to get themselves to work on their own time and own dime. Rig and min day pushed off to some future date that they implement PBS? Hard no. If they don’t close this deal by end of November then they won’t be able to plan for next year? Really? So if we don’t sign until mid December they are going to cancel our 2022 schedule and not do what we said we would do in our quarterly guidance? GMAFB. I feel like we’re dealing with poorly skilled used car salesmen. Act now or I’ll take it away and we’ll just shrink the airline and draw out negotiations. If we keep bleeding pilots like this and start drawing down, investors will be calling for a new management team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said.