View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 04:36 PM
afpilot130
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Several of us in my unit are in this boat where we have a couple of CJOs and deciding where to go. For me, I have an AA CJO and a United interview next month. My United buddies think AA is a dumpster fire right now, and AA is actually my first choice. I want to hang out in the DCA area and it seems like AA will have pretty good seniority. I like AA's other bases too (DFW, MIA, CLT). Not much else I like about United's domiciles except they have a domicile near me at IAD. I know AA has a crappy contract, but I wonder if it's going to get better. I'd imagine it should, but I don't know. Not sure what Isom will do now he has the reigns. My priority is domicile (lifestyle), then quick seniority, then pay. I'm not available until next September, so I have time to think about it. Any of you have experience hanging out at DCA? I want to be positive about AA since it is my first choice, but I also want to make the right one. My AA buddies seem to like it fine, haven't really heard anything negative from them, so I'm not really sure what to think yet. I'd appreciate any of your takes on this.