Thread: Kalitta, The Bad

Pumperpilot , 12-21-2021 09:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Pumperpilot
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2021
Quote: Always easier said than done. Newbie (or single/DINK) with no responsibility/requirements it’s an easy decision and in this hiring climate (the easiest time in history ever) to escape/make that statement, definitely a no brainer. Soft times for hiring and definitely the way to go. For those with invested time, lack of time remaining or as mentioned before with great responsibility/requirements a much heavier decision and totally respect that. I am working at another ACMI, it is not perfect by no means but meets my requirements/priorities hands down and I don’t have much responsibility/requirements so it would not be hard to leave but there are aspects which I enjoy so I stay because other outfits cannot meet. Speak with your feet if you can, wish you the best if you can’t. Fight on!
Now is the time....52 yo buddy just spent 7 years at a ACMI, checkairman the hold nine yards with two kids in college, he left and now is a newbie or dink as you say at AA and he wasnt even disgruntled, it was a long play with 13 yrs left