Old 12-23-2021, 09:14 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Originally Posted by Captjim View Post
UPS will value you and compensate you as the professionals that you are. Jan 10th the window will be open!

UPS pilot applications

UPS is accepting applications for First Officer positions beginning Jan. 10, 2022, at the UPSjobs.com
Actually very good information regarding the open date for applications. Thanks for the update as many were curious I’m sure. Most here already qualify to be able to put an application in and for any complete newbies, it’s not astonishing/old news that UPS and FedEx have been poaching our pilots endlessly for many, many, many years and with good reason, Majors included of course. As the pool of well qualified (experienced worldwide pilots) pilots dries up even more than ever before, ALL the others will continue to drop requirements (4yr degree perhaps, etc.) from “Required” to “Preferred” to eventually nothing but bare basics. I think some have started doing their own training intentions vs just flow thru programs. The candidate does not get better from here as we approach the Black Diamond slope. ACMI is exceptional experience to have under your belt hands down. Enjoy your stay while you’re here and wish you the best. For the lifer’s, I will continue to enjoy flying with y’all.