Old 12-29-2021, 04:52 AM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

I saw Fauci say in an interview this week (I forget which one, that media w**** is on TV every day) that anything which increases vaccination rates is a good thing so he supports vaccination mandates including for domestic travel.

I can't wait until the proof comes out that he is on the payroll of big Pharma and it some day will. He is their most vocal spokesman and has greatly elevated their market value. What he has done to our economy and our social system in this country is criminal and he should spend the rest of his life in prison when the proof comes out. His acts are treasonous and self serving. But I digress.

If this happens the US airline industry will be as decimated as it currently is in Europe. If it's an executive order and not an act of Congress (vote) then all airline pilots nationwide, at every airline, should show a loss of enthusiasm. It will be another large step toward a communist system where the government decides which industries survive and which do not and what the people are allowed to buy while the government officials are exempt from their own rules.

Edit: I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I'm a believer in freedom. Vaccination is a wise thing to do but it should be everyone's personal choice.