Thread: Negotiations
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Meat Fighter
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016
Position: FedEx

Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
nah. the instructors don’t have the power other than to pass or fail you on a checkride. in my opinion, there’s a coziness that exists between certain entities, and a hope from one entity of exploiting the other, not that it would be entirely exploitive given the incentives. the power is collective. always has been. if certain parties pass on this unique opportunity, others will be approached, unless the union is successful in squelching this effort. the union being us. we are the union. and sometimes as a union we need to communicate with one another. perhaps let the drivers behind you know that there is a wounded animal in the middle of the street in desperate need of help. only maybe that animal is an ungrateful sonofabeeech. we all want a clear road moving forward. we are after all good samaritans. but moving wounded animals requires effort, especially the ungrateful ones; they seem to weigh more. ergo, we need compensation for the food that fuels us. pay us. all of us. communicate with one another the desperation that presently lay in the middle of the road. its quite obvious now. wake up. i know we are all quite tired given the past few years of lateness and revisions, so maybe reach across the throttles and wake up your new best friend. we can save this animal, if pride doesn’t kill it first!
Well said. For me, I just can't wait to nuke the first TA.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk