View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 08:47 AM
6ix9ineYearFlow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2019
Lightbulb 2022 NGPA Industry Expo

NGPA's Industry Expo is coming up next month -- February 10th & 11th -- and is going to have all the big major airlines there: Alaska, American, Delta, FedEx, Frontier, Southwest, Spirit, United, & UPS.

That said, they also have the registration open on a first come, first serve basis for one-on-one time slots with recruiters from American, Delta, & United. I have a few questions as I've never attended a job fair and the one-on-one time with a recruiter seems extremely valuable ...

(1) What is the best way to prepare for job fair interactions with recruiters -- especially if one has a face-to-face slot with a recruiter?
(2) Bringing a résumé is a given; however, is there anything else worth bringing (cover letter, letters of recommendation, etc.)?
(3) How do recruiters view candidates in regards to this event? I'm assuming it potentially gets your application reviewed, scored, etc. which all increases your chances of getting invited to interview.

Hiring is going to be crazy this year.... best of luck to everyone interested in making career moves.