View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 09:58 AM
MongoC5
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010
Position: 75/76, C-5

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
The CDC is now admitting cloth masks don’t do anything and that people should upgrade to N95 or KN95. The CDC and Dr. Fauci both also admit omicron is less severe than all the variants we’ve gotten so far.

So we were supposed to wear the inferior masks for the deadlier variants and now we’re supposed to wear the better masks for the weaker variant. What?

The CDC couldn’t drain the water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.
The CDC has proven that they can barely handle making a decision on science, never mind communications of it all...All I'm saying is the narrative is quickly changing, and I think you will see that happening not due to science but the politics of it all. Up here in liberal CT, people are over it, right left center, you name it, people are done, schools aren't closing, they are not shutting down, only those unvaccinated or popping positive are sent home for just five days....and those pesky rapid tests that are useless and never-to-be-trusted before...are the primary way of judging if you have covid (symptoms or not)...Hell even look at what the CDC director put out on twitter...
I'm not saying it will end 18 March like the next "deadline" is...but it will be well before midterms...

Mongo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Attachment-1.jpg (75.6 KB, 308 views)