View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 05:00 PM
dudemanbro
On Reserve

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Originally Posted by Steverin06 View Post
Thank you for passing this info! I am also a fighter bro with near identical hours when my app goes live shortly.

What was your availability date? Was there any available interview dates before two months out? My DOS is 1 May.

Immediately. I put 2 weeks via recommendation from C&S. 5 internal recs. I think only 3 were in the system before the app was scored and I got the email. A post here previous in thread says all you need is one for scoring. C&S said 4 is the magic number. No idea why.

I had some bros get calls in December and back then first available was 2 months out. It seems 2+ months is where they are at right now. I asked for first available and it was mid March. I know guys with CJOs 5+ months out. Got training dates and just reminded them they needed more time. No issues. If I were you, I'd submit asap. Hopefully you have some leave saved up! But that's just like... my opinion man. I'm sure some smarter dudes on here with have some input.

PS: Anyone having issues with electronic log books at the interview? I don't have much civ time (100 hours) but it's all in an excel, as well as all of my mil flights that I log. It all matches my mil records exactly. I expect to at least catch a question about it if they want to be adversarial. Plan is to print it in the FAA log format for the interview.