View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 08:42 AM
TheDuster
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by FangsF15 View Post
I can’t give you a definitive answer, but in general I don’t think that’s a significant change. If anything, go with the lower number, which at 4500 hours is meaningless. That would be easy to explain in the interview if it even came up.

More recent interviewees can weigh in, but I believe you can update your app until 48 hours prior to the interview, at which point you should leave it as is. Good luck.
Based upon my recent interview I agree with the above. They’ll ask you when you sit down to sign your airline apps application to verify accuracy/integrity. This is your chance to bring up any discrepancies. I had a similar rounding error (roughly 7 hours) in my totals and mentioned it immediately when asked. They asked if it would impact a background investigation or PRIA report. That was the extent of it, and I got the CJO. As long as it’s not a glaring omission that would bring your truthfulness into question, you should be good to go. That said, clean the numbers up to the max extent possible. Good luck.

My “error” was due to conversion to digital and a computational issue with the program the military uses to electronically log hours. Overall impact brought my hours to 7 hours more than on my application when it was pulled for the assessment.