View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 06:44 PM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool Ditto, Piloto!

Originally Posted by PilotodeFE View Post
I gotta say if the implication is that FE is a bottom-feeder, then tbh you have never really worked at a bottom-feeder. A lot of things need changing and improvement, but as someone who has actually worked at a true ****box, this place is night/day.
Ditto, Piloto!

I have been here 4 years next month and this place, already nice when I started here, has improved exponentially with regards to pay, benefits, ASAP, PAG, etc. We have gotten about a pay or QOL raise per month since June, and they are talking about another one shortly. The Company is like a wide receiver hearing the approaching footsteps of the defensive end (pilot shortage) from behind, and they have sought to get ahead of it.. In my opinion, they have attempted to step up and continue to try to improve out pay and QOL, especially as of late. While we still aren't "Netjets" for pay, benefits, and QOL, neither was Netjets, "Netjets" prior to their Contract '05 and subsequent ones.. They have come a long way since 2005, and every pilot in our Industry owes the NJASAP pilots a debt of gratitude for setting the standard for all of us to strive for.

You see, Piloto, 100LL is a troll who has made a career on here of bashing us, Wheels Up, etc. Like most trolls, we have no idea where he works, if he even flies, or if he is burning 100LL for fun or a career. Unlike pilots who clearly identify themselves on here.. "Left Seat UPS 767", "F/O AA 777 Intl", etc., we have no idea from 100LL's posting history of who he flies for, if anyone. But given his disdain for us and WUP, one can only imagine the Unicorn, rainbow sprinkles life that he must enjoy to consider WUP and us "bottom feeders"..

I survived life at a bottom feeder in the mid 1990's, and this is no bottom feeder.. If flyExlusive discovered the cure for the flu today, 100LL would bust on us for not discovering it last week, LOL...