View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 09:50 AM
TyWebb
Works Fri-Sun, golf M-Th

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: Golf Cart

Originally Posted by Dishubathla View Post
I have an interview coming up with Horizon Air, can anyone give me insight of the company?
what’s the current reserve time for new hires and is there opportunity to pick up open time. When does the pay start. How much flying do you get a month.
Reserve is going to be minimal in either airframe I would guess 2-3 months short call and then maybe a month of long call before holding a line. Could be even quicker than that as we haven't been told if/when we might get more planes and then the movement that's being experienced at all regionals. Pay starts on day 1 of ground, insurance in 60days and You'll be on your pay rate - 1year FO as soon as you complete IOE. Not sure if training pay is still $1600 a month but that doesn't include 24hr per diem a new hire would get though the entire training process so you'd bring home more than that 1600.

As far as flying the average line credit is 75-83 per month usually and in the busy months you can pickup almost as much as you want/part 117 will allow.