View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 09:25 AM
dudemanbro
On Reserve

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Somehow I passed. Wasn't feeling too great about the work based behavior part.

I noticed some trends/themes. Hopefully, this helps some folks. Just my opinion and I could be wrong. I went in 100 percent honest. I was nervous to get caught contradicting myself in follow on questions if I answered 'what I think the company would want.' I went into it with this mindset. Currently, I am a little burnt out from a mil career, so i just want to sit in the right seat, love to fly, don't mind getting coffee and putting the gear up, and learn about this type of flying since it's new to me. No desire at this time to upgrade or anything. I know EC says the company is hiring you to be a captain one day, but that is far far far rocks for me.

Some trends I perceived:

1. team player or individual: Seemed they had a lot of these ones. For example: I thrive in a team environment vs. I feel I can do things better than most people. I selected agree to the second statement. "Thrive" was a little too over the top for me. I felt they want you to select that.

2. Leader or complacent: Questions along the lines of "would this person step up and be a leader." As I said, I am burnt out... So questions that were "I will step up to a leadership role if no-one is doing it vs. I rather just do things I am good at" I agree with second statement.

3. change vs no change: Not sure what they are getting at with these. Checklist / procedures or culture and people. I did a lot of slightly agree on these. "I prefer doing things in order vs. sometime change is a good thing and is necessary. I was probably least consistent on these and let out a few WTFs. I was trying to decipher of it was culture or operations on these ones.

Odds and ends:
-I did not select strongly agree once.
-I had several agree on tough ones (thought I F'd myself doing that)
-I did not do the add "At work" to the end of the statement technique like i heard a lot of guys do
-I prepared way too much for the cog part. (don't waste time on the CUT-E personality test) nothing like the actual

I hope this helps some folks. Good luck.