View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 09:11 PM
jamin35008
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by jedinein View Post
You don't know how much you really like or want flying until you can't do it anymore. Then you understand just how precious it can be, or, decide that you can live without and never look back.
Great Statement! and for those of you who think flying as part of a flight crew can get old.....just think about the little people (like me) who you look to and say there is a mech. problem or a three hour UPDATE for out edct time and thats when I turn around and have to say....for those of you on flt 1234 to xyz Im sorry to say that there is a problem.....and 50-100 pax come running up to the gate to say what f#%$ and your a a#$hole its your fault, this airline sucks, what are you going to do about it...thats when I say I will book you for tomorrow and they say FFFFFFFFFF U I have my wedding tomorrow GET ME THERE TONIGHT! Thats why Im trying my hardest to get into the right seat asap! I hate my job! Anyone who thinks being a pilot sucks, come with work with me for a day and see how you like it! By the way we not only work the gate, but the ticket counter, baggage, ramp, and ops.... gotta love cost saving...one person can do it all. Come join the fun!