View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 05:10 AM
Wingdeagle11
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
For the record, are you suggesting that anything I have said here did not happen?

You just did. You called my comments lies. Nothing I have said is inaccurate or a lie. Not in the slightest.

If you deny this, you are a liar. Pure and simple. Cheerlead for WGA all you like, but you do it on a bed of lies. They just don't hold up to the attrition among pilots and mechanics; the masses are jumping ship and have been for some time. The airplanes aren't flying. They're broken around the world.

Tell me about a time last year, when not only the entire MD11 fleet was AOG, but the 747's as well. Can you do that?
Let’s start with cleaning up the first lie, like you never have been employed by WGA. You have already outed yourself. Dragging your former employer through the mud is not going to get you anywhere, except giving you that temporary moment of satisfaction. Your posts will not prevent pilots from going to WGA and those who leave, follow the path of the current job market. Again, sorry your gig did not work out for you at WGA. Now keep on flaming 😉