View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 10:22 AM
RyeMex
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by Snapshot217 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the info. Still a 24mo seat lock for new hires with the new contract?

I’ve been out of pro flying for about a year while getting a real estate investment side hustle off the ground. Prior 121 (regional FO) experience as well as international ferry experience and a couple of internal recs so I’m hoping I’ll still be considered. Just want to know what my options are if they want to start me off on the 73; the goal will be to move to intl ops eventually, but understand I’ll have to be flexible. Thanks again gents 👍
New hires are subject to a 24 month seat lock. That does not apply to being awarded a CA position on any fleet.

The 767/777/747 all require a full ATP due to the international nature of the flying. Assuming that you don’t just have an R-ATP, you will probably have a pretty decent chance of getting the airframe that you request, or at the very least not getting assigned the 737. Your internal recs will go a long way to getting the interview process started. Best of luck.