View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 09:58 AM
AR1978
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2019

Originally Posted by JetPilotDaddy View Post
That's the one I did and steer everyone towards. Here's the sections from post 91. Can't practice the comm one at this site. I just recommend turning the volume up and write it down. That's the only task you can use a pen and paper. Plus you can practice each section before the rea test.

"8 sections

Spatial orientation (ndb/rmi in relation to aircraft-its timed for 3 mins)

Reaction speed (click when two shapes match each other)

Deductive logical thinking (sudoku style—which shape should be in which position on the grid)

Monitoring ability(how many dots are moving around in a circle)

Multi-tasking capability (3 tasks at once—-adding/subtracting, determining if shapes are duplicated in a row of other shapes, and a slider like the game asteroids where you avoid objects to prevent a crash)

Auditory comprehension (audio clips of clearance read backs or approach clearances and you have to choose the correct answer from 3 multiple choice options)

Complex control (use your mouse to guide your plane through a series of rotating circles)

Work-related behavior(standard personality test)"

So going through the Cut-e test stuff now. On a lot of these courses there are 3 levels. Easy, Medium, and Hard. Any particular level of proficiency I should be shooting for in regards to the Delta Online Assessment?