View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 01:40 AM
HercDriver130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA

Here is my quick take. Soon to enter my 12th year here. Pay... its as good as you want it to be. I worked 10 months ... 2 out on medical and one of those unpaid and made just short of 300k as a 74 CA. Retirement needs to be about double the current rate. I dont have any horrible travel stories like some.. .but they have been there. That seems to be better as of late. They are getting hold of the hotel situation all though thats going to take some time. the schedules generally suck.... I will say Jan and Feb have not been at the pace of the past year. The union and the Company need to figure out a way to stem the bleeding. K4 has come a very long way in the past 10+ years, and a ways to go. Good training, good pilots ( every airline has there 5%) and generally has been a great place to work the past 4-6 years. There need to be some changes. The contract has some poor wording and needs tweaking but generally if you understand the contract you can solve many issues before they become a problem. Insurance... not as cheap as it use to be... not as expensive as some, but its a Cadillac plan..... the deliver on this front across the board.