View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 06:56 PM
Hedley
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by 73SlushBox View Post
This is your direct quote and words: "They still are true believers in the jab. My guess is that this becomes the new “4 year degree”. It might not be required, but they might find someone they like better to hire."
that I responded to.

Coping and attitude now, Junior, wow you must be a joy to fly a 4-day trip with. Perhaps the regionals should have hung onto you for a few more years.
They have been sticklers for the degree in the past and have passed on many highly qualified applicants due to not having one. I’m just saying that they could look at the jab in the same light. The degree was simply strongly preferred, while vaccination is required unless someone meets their threshold for an accommodation. Anyway, I simply commented on how the company could potentially treat this and you take offense. No attitude here, I really don’t care if someone gets the jab or not, nor would I hesitate flying a trip with someone who isn’t vaccinated. The company however gets to set up the hoops, and applicants can decide if they want to jump through them to gain employment.