View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 05:37 AM
PilotJ3
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by UnderCenter View Post
There is nothing to “earn” on the online assessment. It basically comes down to a pseudoscientific personality test that you can’t study for. It’s essentially just like the hogan at United, which about 3 months ago they started calling all the guys who had “failed” the hogan and told them oops you actually passed please interview….. In reality it’s actually disqualifying a lot of guys who did “earn” it. Tons of military, regional CA and LCA with college degrees with great resumes have failed the assessment.
Again, you gotta earn it. Means that you have to do a self study of yourself, you can have a great resume, but that doesn’t mean you’re a great person.

Either way, the MMPI 2 or the physiologist will flag the person, it will be sent to the PARB. For what I’ve seen lately, more and more people get their CJO pulled by the PARB. Which it means that the assessment is easier than previous versions, which btw you had to do it in person, with a proctor and a camera in the room watching everyone.

My point is, that there are people that believes they are entitled to the job because they have “good/great résumés”, it’s not just about that. Heck, I know people with more than 2-3 failures getting a call. People that were fired from a regional 4-5 yrs ago, getting CJOs.