View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 05:47 AM
UnderCenter
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post
Again, you gotta earn it. Means that you have to do a self study of yourself, you can have a great resume, but that doesn’t mean you’re a great person.

Either way, the MMPI 2 or the physiologist will flag the person, it will be sent to the PARB. For what I’ve seen lately, more and more people get their CJO pulled by the PARB. Which it means that the assessment is easier than previous versions, which btw you had to do it in person, with a proctor and a camera in the room watching everyone.

My point is, that there are people that believes they are entitled to the job because they have “good/great résumés”, it’s not just about that. Heck, I know people with more than 2-3 failures getting a call. People that were fired from a regional 4-5 yrs ago, getting CJOs.
I want you to closely read what you just said and think about it. You literally said it’s not about good resumes and people with multiple failures and no degrees are getting hired because they can pass a psudoscientific personality test. Maybe instead of dropping the real standards (like turbine PIC, college degree,LCA etc) they should have started with their subjective and flawed personality test.