View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 08:07 AM
jorgelopez
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2022
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post
No wonder why you can’t pass the assessment. You gotta earn it, seems to me that you feel entitled to the job.

I can assure you I have "Earned" my spot at any airline given my past and work ethic.

I won't end up coming to DL Even if I get a re invite, I am just poking fun at you guys for still using this antiquated method of screening. United is the same and im sure AA is too.

I know several acquaintances, some I even consider friends who are over there and I can assure you, the screening does not work. A lot of people just answer these tests to pass and get the job. I just think its sad many of us at a LLC are getting the failed email yet DL talent acquisition is crying about pulling people from their own regionals who are pretty much doomed at this point. Alot of them , including me, are not going to bother coming back when there are 1000-2000 people ahead of us, most of them in their 20s we can't even dream about making it anywhere near the top of the list at retirement.

The fact is that it will eventually go away, hell you will be hiring CFIs is 2-3 years at this pace, maybe less. Good luck to you all