Old 03-15-2022, 01:38 PM
Bluesteal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019

Originally Posted by 2StgTurbine View Post
The end is nigh!

For my entire career, I've had to sit next to people claiming that the dollar was about to collapse. Just like doomsday predictions, the date of the collapse is constantly getting pushed forward.

Pilots have been too busy becoming experts in virology, they let their global economics credentials lapse. When it comes down to it, people want to put their wealth in institutions they trust. Since we live in America, we are hyper-aware of all of our problems. That distorts our perception of reality. Do you really think China doesn't have its own crippling economic issues? I don't see any major country tying their economy to the Yuan. Our institutions may be on the decline, but the rest of the world is declining at a great rate.

Clearly you have no idea how the world works bud...Yes, everybody has said the dollar will collapse, i know that, but it takes time to do so. The whole world currently has to buy dollars to buy Oil. This is currently being broken by the Saudi's who only accept dollars for that Oil. They are announcing today that they are considering accepting Yuan for Oil. Do you understand what that means sir? That means that the time is NOW or in the very close future is when the world can use other currencies to purchase Oil instead of dollars. Meaning the Yuan may be the 1st currency other than the dollar that can be used. But, most countries can leave the dollar at that time also and then just buy Yuan to buy the Oil instead. It really doesnt matter if the countries economy is strong or not. Its just a transaction. Look at the debt to GDP the US has... LOL This will strengthen the Yuan tremendously which will give China new powers. But, hey many of our government leaders and elite have been knee deep in Chinese corruption, so they wont be stopping it and all the major corporations have been supporting China as of late, so they will all be onboard. China will continue to be propped up. So, understand how the petro-dollar system actually works first. Now, let's think a little bit shall we.... What does the US actually export at this time? the dollar... thats it. Do you now start to see why the US was de-industrialized for 25 years? When the dollar will no longer be used, the US literally goes from exporting the dollar to exporting nothing! What do you think will happen when the world no longer uses the dollar?? it literally becomes worthless and as good as toilet paper. We will be very poor in a very fast time. Time to wakeup and learn about the dollar and the petro dollar system so you might have a chance to atleast help yourself a little bit.

Now lightbulbs should be going off.. do you now see why they hated Trump?? Trump(which I have my problems with) tried to turn it around and stop 30yrs of de-industrialization to take down the US and hand the keys over to China. This has happened all throughout history, many countries held the World Reserve Currency status, France, British before us. Decisions are made in this world 30-40yrs in advance. The decision was made 30 years ago to make China the next super power and give them the new status. Thats why you saw all this de-industrialization and jobs leaving the US for so long via treaties and China entering the WTO. Trump put that in jeopardy and they did whatever possible to stop him. So now they get him out of the way to continue with shutting down energy, gas lines, pausing leases to derail US Oil exporting and independence. Now, we go from #1 temporarily to being dependent which now puts the Chinese yuan in that position to becoming the reserve currency status. Again, im not a big Trumper or a republican or democrat these are just what has been happening for quite some time. So get ready, the time is now to end the Dollar and its being announced.

Last edited by Bluesteal; 03-15-2022 at 02:04 PM.