View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 09:30 AM
TheWholeTruth
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Default Intellectually Dishonest

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
No,

You won't be forced.. You will be on a 15/13 schedule through your IOE, but pilots are getting the 8/6 within 2 rotations after IOE and some are getting it immediately. They just have to have it balanced. Some are even on 8/6 IOE's... I was doing IOE on a pilot who had requested the 15/13, and he was sad that he had been assigned the 8/6 schedule: He was awarded the 15/13 on the last day of his IOE and he was elated. I was on an 8/6 schedule and would never go back because 6 days off just wasn't enough for me and my family. Different strokes, for different folks!

Lots of people are on the 8/6, but the Company is incentivising 15/13 with a $10,000/yr pay increase due to all the money saved on all the additional airline tickets, Uber, rental cars, etc that you have with the 8/6. PM me with any questions that you might have and I'll answer them as best I can.
I don't know why you would post this. As a recruiter you know that is an outright lie and numerous pilots were forced to take the 15/13 or leave. It was only when there was a mass exodus they backed off that and started paying an incentive. It would behoove you to be honest.