View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:46 AM
UBA727
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: B747 F/O

I guess in your opinion if someone gets the offer from the likes of Pinnacle and Skybus, then one must take the lower pay at Pinnacle because that is the right thing to do. WOW. Now that is Pathetic. I expected more from someone at LUV but like you said, you would of never worked at LUV back when it got started with what they were paying. Some people just like the easy life and the benefit from the sweat of others. Again I will say this at Miami Air, third year pay as an F/O on the Boeing 737NG is under $40,000.00 a year upgrade time is 4 to 5 years and you have to back to year 1 pay once you upgrade and I have seen no one here ever go after their pilots. Xtra Airways very similar so is Champion, I can go on and on naming different companies but it is of no use, also two of those 3 companies I mentioned have Unions and have been around for years. So instead of bashing to make your selves feel better, just give this guys a chance, they might surprise you, they might not, is their lives not yours, maybe they can't do any better so what are they supposed to do? uba727