View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 06:27 PM
ProPilotBlue
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019
Position: A320 FO

Originally Posted by DontCallMeCindy View Post
It appears to be still be < 4 years to hold FLL 320 CA at NK according to APC

It takes 5 years to hold JFK 320 CA at B6–more to hold BOS. INSANELY more to hold MCO/LAX 320 CA. I think it’s what 8-10 to hold plug CA in FLL?

I’m trying to find an angle in which this is even neutral for JB pilot seniority. I’m not seeing it—the downside range is all negative. Our best case scenario is worse than the status quo

Just hope A Cut Above reconsiders making blue shirts again. It’s the only possible good thing I can see coming out of this
I don't see the CA positions mattering that much. DOH with some relative seniority mixed in for good measure, and the positions will fall wherever they fall. It won't be straight DOH, and it won't be straight relative seniority. Why do you think that the positions held matter that much? They are a narrowbody airline. We are a narrowbody airline. It isn't as if either airline has a large fleet of 747s to tip the balance one way or another. Most of their hiring has happened in the last 8 years. I just don't think this is disaster for either side. This is probably good for B6 (and by extension B6 pilots), because a joint Spirit/Frontier was going to whip our asses in Florida, no question.