View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 07:54 PM
ProPilotBlue
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019
Position: A320 FO

Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Reading this thread, I’m very hesitant to want to be affiliated with the overall JetBlue group. There seems to be a lot of internal hostility, well beyond anything here at Spirit (not that we don’t have our own problems).

When the Spirit Frontier merger was announced, we were both united against our own management groups, not our own pilots. When this was announced, LOA-whatever was brought up, and vaccines, and it turns into a blather fest…..

I personally love the JetBlue product, but based on a lot of the crap that has been posted, I’m not sure I want to tie the knot. But, it’s not up to me. If we do, I hope we have happy times flying together bashing our management while later enjoying beers at the overnight.
Don't let the few online blowhards that we have make you think that it's hostile at all. The group is great, and we have very few "a holes." This group has a super vocal online presence of some truly top-notch a holes, but those are in the very small minority of the overall group. I haven't had a bad trip or bad overnight in a long, long time. It's a good group of pilots, and from what I know about you guys, I think it will be an excellent match in terms of personalities.