View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 06:22 AM
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by FlyGuy2002 View Post
I maybe in the minority , but I want nothing to do with JetBlue merger. Respect the company and product. Have many friends there. But looking 5,10 years down the road I think F9 and the potential of the ULCC power it could be makes the most sense. B6 will be stagnation station. I think the Cultures, product, business model is so divergent it makes so little sense to me. I think the chance of a getting B6 approved is small.
much smaller than F9. My Guess we will turn down the offer and go worth the original F9 for a multitude of reasons. And I think that’ll be the right move. That’s my prediction. Guess we shall see
I am not liking the idea of a B6 merger either, but that is mostly selfish in that they are east coast flying and I want more west coast stuff, which F9 has more of, or will. I say that though with a grain of salt in that I dont think mixing us with B6 is going to happen. I think B6 will simply refurbish the planes and we will mold to their business model. As for culture, again not something I think B6 is worried about, as in reality at least from the pilots side of things, it almost always comes down to the contract.