View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 05:55 AM
DamnThatWasFast
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2022
Position: A320 Gear Getter

Originally Posted by catrapilot View Post
Hello

Can someone please give some insight into the training schedule in Denver --2022?
how long is INDOC training? FTDs and SIM?
How long/ how many legs IOE can be?
Is Ipad provided ?
Any particular subjects/topics to study before ?
Any particular recomendations before going DEN?

TIA
Not a whole lot to prep for as they really spoon feed you. The lights and switches app someone previously recommended is good. (you'll get this free however on your company ipad) If you are super motivated, there is a company called www.1stepprep.com they have a full systems course and oral prep that guarantees you will pass your oral. I did it prior to going to training because I had a lot of time off, $199 for three months access. The videos are engaging and easy to watch, complete oral prep video that goes over answers to oral questions and "preferred answers". Made the type ride and oral a non event for me. It's taught by two spirit guys and is put together well. Not an "approved technique" but you could split it with someone. Once I got to ground school, the classes just reinforced what I had already learned watching the videos. As someone already said, don't worry about the limitations because various companies have different ones - weird I know. Good luck.