View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 10:00 AM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool TH and his Wife, AH, are GEMS..

Originally Posted by AirBear View Post
After 13 years I was caught in the big 2003 furlough at USAirways, did 2 years in Regional Airline purgatory, then got hired at NJA. In 2007 I was recalled to USAirways but declined and took early retirement.
I lost my medical in 2017 but luckily had LOM insurance so I don't need to work. Technically NJA has no retirement, you just quit. There's a CLT pilot initials T.H. who I think flies a Sovereign with you guys. His wife is a nurse for one of the most popular AME's in CLT. I ran into him at a monthly pilot breakfast and he was telling me about FlyExclusive.
Hey AirBear,

Yeah, we were super lucky to get TH as he was one of the first pilots that I recruited when I was grounded from flying. Funny thing, his Wife and Dr. Hudson were instrumental in me getting my medical back after my concussion. If you can get your Medical back, we could use you, LOL! Our CP is a retired Netjets pilot, who left and then decided to return to flying again. If you need an AME who will fight for you, Dr. Hudson is the one. Not to be too personal, but could you get your Medical back? If not, FSI, CAE and others are backed up for months due to lack on Instructors. Also, I feel where you are coming from regarding the furloughs.. It’s not totally unusual for someone from my era, but I have been through 5 furloughs, LOL, and my great 121 gig ended in 2008.

Take care AirBear!