View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 02:37 PM
symbian simian
Line holder

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: On the bus,seat 0A

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
The poster I responded to has made several references in our two forums about not being hung up on losing final seniority, as if it's no big deal in his opinion. That is the sentiment that I was responding to, not any one person's math. And yes, many/most of us would lose our future seniority progression with a RS merger, so it matters to us. You are dismissive of that, which is ironical, because if the shoe were on the other foot, you would be the first to point it out mathematically and argue why it was unacceptable. Your nature is obvious.

I can't think of any reason you would be commuting to JFK, so spare me the drama.
If you had taken the time to actually read what I posted, I said straight RS would be a windfall for the NK pilots.
As far as my "nature", i would definitely not expect RS if DL or AA bought us, but F9 or JB, yeah, I honestly think RS should be a large part.
And no drama, just facts, NK has more bases than JB, and JBs smallest base is the only one east of MCO, so I do expect a very large percentage of the NK group to have to relocate or commute.

I have seen several posts here with people throwing absolutely incorrect percentages around, have replied, but have yet to see a single reply that has actual numbers.