Old 04-27-2022, 12:25 PM
FXLAX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Default Joint Council Meeting, are you attending?

Originally Posted by PurpleToolBox View Post
Your attitude is EXACTLY the problem here at FedEx. Had your pathetic self attended, you'd know the challenges and why we don't have "electronic meetings". The union is working on this as there was a motion made at the last MEC meeting by a really cool 777 dude. It isn't as simple as let's all zoom in. If you don't think the company wouldn't hack or have their people vote when there are motions etc.etc., you're lying to yourself. Being proud that you couldn't get your pathetic self to participate in ONE meeting -- perhaps one of the most important meetings -- is telling. And it reflects among others in the crew force. You are going to get the contract you deserve.

If I were the MEC Chairman, and if it were allowed in the by-laws, I'd make these meetings mandatory or you get fined or put on probation with the union. And if you don't live up to our code of ethics, I would boot you from the union.

Exactly. We are supposed to be a UNION ... unfortunately people are whining and complaining yet they're not UNIFYING for the contractual fight of their lives. THIS IS THE TIME PEOPLE!

I agree with your sentiments regarding the MEC Chair. I've not met him, didn't even know who he was.

FXLax, most of the NC's comments are available here ... for your lazy self to watch

Did all that name calling make you feel better? Now that we are done with childish behavior, I’ll try to have an adult conversation.

I know that there were motions made for this before I commented here. I know they are up to the executive council level, not just as this meeting. I know the entire board of directors’ meeting was conducted via web conferencing, including voting. So to me, all that just seems like an excuse. Which is why I posted about it. The more we know about this issue, the more fire we put on the reps ass about it. I’ve personally talked to my rep about it. More of us have to do the same. Hopefully this helps. If only one pilot lets his rep know, then my whining on it here has been worth it.