Thread: Cathay hiring?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 12:24 PM
KODI3
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2008

ryguy,
thanks for the insight. I have gone to those sights and downloaded/printed most of the gouge there. I also still have my meterology books from primary flight trng.
I am very excited about the opportunity to interview with them, but I am facing a dilemma with my AD retirement date. I retire 1 SEP with terminal LV commencing 1 June. I read on another thread here the second interview for someone else came 5 months later. I have a family with school-aged child, so I am a little concerned about length of time involved with the whole process. Also factored into the transiton anxiety is where to live. I realize the initial invite is for a "potential" offer to continue, and I need to concentrate on passing the initial, but I am going to have to coordinate with my command to possibly move my retirement date back to still have a check coming in while awaiting results.
Due to my junior standing here, I am unable to PM you. Are you able to PM me? Would love to get more info from someone in the know.

Thanks.