View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 06:48 PM
avi8er
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by sky303 View Post
Funny enough, a lot of the negatives of fracs listed by the poster a few above are basically associated with providing quality customer service. I have always been passionate about customer service and have loved working in fine dining, customer service standardization, auditing, writing, etc. When I got into flying I assumed I would follow the usual airline path, but stumbled into a charter gig and realized it married my passions for flying and customer service. To me, greeting and treating passengers with care, remembering a favorite drink, and arranging transportation are parts of the job I enjoy immensely. Getting to know someone and executing on things that ensure that person enjoys the experience for which they are paying is gratifying to me. Hard to explain, but I guess this work scratches both of my itches—flying and customer service. I don’t view those tasks as negatives, in fact, quite the opposite.

Different strokes for different folks!
i bet Netjets love to have 2500 of you. Heck, you are doing the job of many for the price of one!